Our understanding of a successful quality management is based on the Bosch principles:
1. Our goal is to fully satisfy our customers’ expectations through the quality of our products and services.
2. Quality and quality improvement is every associates’ responsibility and ultimate goal - from the board of directors to apprentices.
3. Our directives, processes, systems and goals are based on requirements from international standards, customer expectations, our knowledge and experience. Knowledge of and compliance with these directives and processes is the foundation of our quality.
4. Quality means doing things right in the beginning, thus preventing failures in the end. Continuous improvement of the quality of processes lowers costs and increases productivity.
5. Avoiding failures is more important than eliminating defects. We systematically apply methods and tools for preventive quality assurance, learn from mistakes and eliminate their root causes without delay.
6. Our suppliers contribute substantially to the quality of our products and services. Therefore our suppliers must live up to the same high quality standards we have adopted.
The quality management norm ISO 9001 is a national and international norm for companies of any size and industry. In December, 2015, Bosch Connected Devices and Solutions was distinguished for excellent quality management and got the ISO 9001: 2015 certificate. This is to certify that we have implemented and maintain a quality management system. We are proud of this distinction and place a high value on this topic because made by “Bosch” represents first class quality.
Bosch Connected Devices and Solutions is ISO 50001 certified. The standard specifies the requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining & improving an energy management system. We acknowledge our responsibility towards an environmentally oriented engagement in order to reduce energy consumption.
These cookies are necessary for the website. Without these cookies the website will not work properly.
These cookies offer additional functionality or make the website easier to use.
These cookies improve the quality of the statistic data that is used to further improve the website.
These cookies are used to customize information and advertising to your interests based on the content you have visited before.
Privacy settings allow you to enable or disable cookies.
|© Robert Bosch GmbH|
For the full functionality of this website cookies are needed. Please activate cookies and refresh your browser. After the refresh a cookie management dialog will be shown.