Intelligent Vibration Analysis Sensor | IVAS
Feel the vibe
One sensor device for all conditions
The Intelligent Vibration Analysis Sensor (IVAS) enables predictive maintenance through vibration-based condition monitoring and so contributes to significant cost reductions.
By analyzing the frequency spectrum of structure born sound up to 20 kHz,created by machines and other moving parts e.g. in pumps, motors, linear drives or ventilation systems, it is possible to assess the wear of bearings and many other components. This effectively allows a very early warning and the prevention of unplanned standstills.
For process monitoring, IVAS enables an integrated continuous quality control and gives the information that is necessary, to set the optimal process parameters.
Thus, IVAS allows to increase efficiency, machine usage and quality.
Your potential use cases
Process and Condition Monitoring
- Use Case: monitoring of process parameters and equipment conditions for quality control
- Problem to solve: improve the quality of goods, reduce process parameter variation, avoid low yield, high scrap rate
- Benefits of IVAS: early detection of process deviations
- Use Case: monitor health status of equipment and tools like motors, pumps, drives, linear sledges and more
- Problem to solve: cost intensive time based preventive maintenance
- Benefits of IVAS: condition based Predictive maintenance by means of structure born sound analysis
- Use case: reduction of downtimes by spare part planning
- Problem to solve: high costs due to unforeseen downtimes and long spare part delivery times
- Benefits of IVAS: increase machine uptime and OEE with IVAS
- Use case: monitoring of remote production equipment and tools
- Problem to solve: unknown health status of remote equipment, maintenance staff must be on-site
- Benefits of IVAS: sensor based cyber-physical system enabling tele-maintenance
Your benefits at a glance
Tailor-made sensor solution
IVAS is equipped with a high bandwidth and a high sensitivity accelerometer as well as a very accurate temperature sensor. As a real specialist for vibration monitoring, IVAS is the perfect tool to predict wear of machine parts and tools.
The immediate recognition of deviations and the ability to react instantly avoids consequential damage, unnecessary downtimes and spoilage to production, thus significantly increasing efficiency.
High protection class
IVAS was designed specifically to be used in rough industrial environments. The compact housing and protection class IP67 makes IVAS a reliable partner for several industrial sectors, processes and applications.
The Intelligent Vibration Analysis Sensor (IVAS) is a compact and robust sensor device equipped with two MEMS acceleration sensors – for high bandwidth and high-resolution vibration measurements. Furthermore, it integrates seamlessly into existing communication infrastructure and offers the possibility to implement use case specific algorithms on the sensor device.
Get in touch with us